Sunday 5 September 2010

APF build Day 6

Today saw our little trail go from little bits, to a joined up line.

Whilst the Chasetrails boys headed up to carry on with the end section, Bob, Bruce and I finished off the final 4 jump boxes.

Eventually we did get up with a trailer heavily loaded with 5 boxes and loads of rounds and lengths of timber.

The start of the northshore



Looks good!


The start of a lot of decking...



Proof I've not spent the whole time 'supervising' and making tea!


Bob put these in himself whilst Harry and I did the deck boards!



Thats a hell of planks!


Jump boxes come into line. Harry will be shaping these once we get the digger in to fill em up.


I'm not worried...


Looking back up the line.


First jump is a 8 foot gap, the next two are between 10-12 feet. Plenty for our purposes.


Still a lot to do :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: